Some of the best metrics to look at on Google Analytics are:
- Sessions: The total number of sessions (or visits) to your website.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page sessions (i.e., sessions in which the person left your site from the entrance page).
- Average Session Duration: The average length of a session on your site.
- Conversion rate: The percentage of sessions that resulted in a desired goal completion (such as making a purchase or filling out a form).
- Traffic Sources: The sources of traffic to your site, including organic search, direct, referral, and social.
- User Behavior: Information on how users interact with your site, such as pages per session and average time on page.
- Mobile Traffic: Data on traffic to your site from mobile devices.
- E-commerce Metrics: Metrics specific to e-commerce sites, such as revenue, average order value, and transactions.
These metrics provide valuable insights into the performance of your website and can inform your digital marketing strategies.